Why have an E-Newsletter?
- Helps build a relationship with your clients
- Keeps your clients updated.
- Keeps you in their mind.
- Directs clients to where you want them to go.
- Helps spread the word
- Archived nesletters on your website are searchable – they have lots of text (Google loves text) and the new newsletter is fresh content which will help your search engine results.
- Low cost, instantaneous vehicle for sending messages
- Newsletter sign up box helps build yor client email list
- Sending out a newsletter from a subscribed newsletter list is much nore effective than email marketing.
- Newsletters sent from an established newsletter platform thata has an unsubscribe option have a much higher acceptance rate from servers and email programs.
Marketing is All About Creativity, So Make it Fun
Elements of an effective newsletter
- Brief feature article
- Give your readers a brief section of helpful information. For example, you could offer interesting statistics, Q&A section or an insightful opinion on current events
- Value statements – bulleted phrases that explain the benefit you provide to your audience
- Upcoming events calendar
- Client testimonial
- Featured product or service
- Full contact Information
- Professional-looking layout
- Optional quote or interesting statistic
- Keep the nesletter short – ideally one page
- Send out a newsletter regularly – ideally once a month.
Two of the most popular newsletter solutions
|Free up to 2000 subscribersMailChimp integrates with TwitterMailChimp integrates with blog.MailChimp has a easier interface.
Web based knowledge centre for support
No Mailchimp branding
Can choose template or custom design
|60 day free trial then $15/mthLess easy to use.Telephone supportNewletters branded with CC
Templates to choose from
Robust reporting features